We inspire families in the communities to thrive and lead fulfilling lives.
Our schools act as beacons of learning – for children and adults alike – inspiring self-development and nurturing growth with fun and enjoyment. Allington is a teaching school and has strong experienced teachers who mentor and support student teachers; it has a qualified Olevi trainer and two SLE’s, trained mentors as well as a number of UPS Outstanding teachers who are used to supporting other schools.
We have an incredibly strong sense of togetherness. We all pull together as staff, parents, governors, relatives and members of the local community, to nurture a truly creative and supportive learning environment for our children to thrive. We believe in embracing all cultures and religions reflecting British values of tolerance and respect.
Our focus is on developing the whole child, giving them the best possible chance of realising their true potential. We support our children in being healthy and happy, with a keen sense of who they are and where they might go in life.
We have a clear vision and a unique way of approaching life in our schools. Our success and outstanding track record is centred around our five core values
Nurture – Taking care of our children and believing in their potential
Inspiration – Stimulating dreams, ambitions and positive actions
Happiness – Having fun, taking learning seriously but not ourselves
Creativity – Finding new and better ways to engage ourselves and the children
Togetherness – Children, staff, parents, governors and the local community all pulling together as one
Our values act as a compass. They help us navigate the big decisions and guide our everyday actions - throughout the good and the tough times. They are an integral part of our DNA and help all those connected to the school know what is expected of them and what they can expect of us.
- Children that are happy, confident and have a sense of where they are going in life and how they will get there.
- Staff that feel valued, happy and inspired to work as part of our academies with the kudos and rewards that it brings to their work and home life. They feel a strong sense of wellbeing – both towards themselves and their colleagues.
- We have the latest resources and are fully equipped to inspire others to use them to their full potential in our increasingly digital world.
- We have developed our resources and assets to benefit families in our communities, to thrive and lead fulfilling lives. Examples include nurseries, pre and post school clubs, as well as adult education and leisure activities such as keep fit and family orientated events.
- A ‘community of practice’ - pooling resources, knowledge and experience to ensure parents and our local community thrive from a set of outstanding schools.
- We provide an environment that is stimulating, challenging and a place where children feel it is safe to learn from their mistakes.
- Our approach to learning is child-centred, inclusive and is focused on the development of the whole child, both socially and academically. It is incredibly important to offer an enriching learning experience for the children through a broad and balanced curriculum. Our learning culture is one of pride, self-motivation and resilience. From their start in Reception, we encourage the children to develop enquiring minds with the independence and determination to succeed at all they set their minds to.
- We want our children to be happy in their learning and to take pride in their achievements. We expect our children to make a positive contribution to our school community by being responsible, polite, compassionate and respectful.
The Trust believes it is our privilege to nurture the whole child and as such, we aim to provide a balance of social, moral and academic learning opportunities. The children are important to us and we strive to ensure that the time they spend in our care enables them to flourish and achieve their full potential.
We provide a solid foundation for life-long learning in our happy, high achieving schools. Our children and staff have high expectations of themselves, demonstrate mutual respect and aspire to excel. We are a Trust that believes in the value and importance of the whole school community, and that the children, staff, parents and governors are proud to be members of this family. Through a creative approach to teaching and learning from strong, dedicated staff together with rigorous assessment
We believe in a creative curriculum that develops the whole child, as independent, confident learners that are resilient, cope with failure and are not afraid of making mistakes but understand and embrace the value of learning through mistakes. The children are at the centre of our decision making. Our children are well rounded individuals and successful learners who make significant progress and whose attainment is above the national average. This is achieved through hard work, robust challenging systems – using tracking software, pupil progress meetings and regular assessment both formal and informal.